Visitors to Sidhrawali are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 301 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sidhrawali
Places to visit in the larger region include Ashiana Village Center, Heritage Transport Museum, and Urusvati Museum of Folklore. Additionally, you'll find Kishanlal Public College and BMG Mall in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sidhrawali, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Fortune Park Orange is located in central Sidhrawali. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sidhrawali can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Sidhrawali. This 5-star hotel in Gurugram features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar is located 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of Sidhrawali. This 4-star resort in Gurugram features a winery, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
Dressing for Sidhrawali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sidhrawali is 1.14 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F