Visitors to Oakdale are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, coffeehouses, and mountain views.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Modesto
- The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 24.3 mi (39 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oakdale
A couple of favorite places to visit are Oakdale Cowboy Museum and Mike's Card Casino. Additionally, you'll find Rainbow Fields and Creekside Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Oakdale. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakdale - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Rama Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Oakdale - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Oakdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Oakdale gets about 12.64 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F