Those traveling to Hughson are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal), 28 mi (45.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hughson
Places to visit in the larger region include California State University Stanislaus, Creekside Golf Course, and E and J Gallo Winery. In the area, you'll also find Dryden Park Golf Course and Modesto Municipal Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation to Hughson, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Orchard Inn is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from central Hughson. This 2.5-star motel in Turlock features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Comfort Suites Turlock is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Hughson. This 2.5-star hotel in Turlock features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Manteca - Ripon is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the center of Hughson. This 2.5-star hotel in Ripon features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hughson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hughson is 12.64 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F