Visitors can enjoy all that Riverbank has to offer including its restaurants. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Riverbank
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rainbow Fields. In the area, you'll also find Creekside Golf Course and Mike's Card Casino.
As you start planning your visit to Riverbank, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Modesto is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Riverbank. This 3.5-star hotel in Modesto features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Riverbank. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Manteca can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Modesto Ceres is 8.7 mi (14 km) from the center of Riverbank. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ceres can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Riverbank
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Average annual rainfall for Riverbank is 12.64 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 40°F