Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
What a wonderful stay! Hotel staff top notch! The salt water pool was so refreshing!
Pleasant stay, no real serous complaints. Minor niggles like a coffee maker in the room but was told they had no coffee packets, only tea. Also the place is quite dated but by no means was my stay uncomfortable. Beds were great and room was spotless which are the most important items anyway. I would ...
Quaint and super conveniently located to all local attractions and activities. Free parking and right next to the shore.
The Blue Shutters is perfectly located just steps from the Marginal Way, a short walk to beach in one direction and Perkins Cove in the other direction.The room was very clean, with a view of the beach The breakfast was awesome
Desk clerk pleasant ,good sense of humor, room basic no frills. Just what I wanted for a one night stay. Quiet ,rested well.. so did my Dog. Soo quiet, he barked at nothing ! Air conditioner kept us comfy. Good location. Price average for vacation land. Clean ! Definitely would stay again and recommend ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ogunquit - Wells hotel! Choosing the right room during your Portland - South Coast getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ogunquit - Wells. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Ogunquit - Wells hotels even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Portland - South Coast is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Ogunquit - Wells has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Portland - South Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ogunquit - Wells is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?