- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Yufuin Santokan
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Connecting Japanese Room with Porch and Open-air Bath
Connecting Japanese Room with Open-air Bath
Japanese Room with Open-air Bath
Connecting Japanese Room
Japanese Room(8 Tatami Mat)
Japanese Room (10 Tatami Mat)
About this area
Located in Yufu, Yufuin Santokan is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kinrin Lake and popular attractions include Kijima Kogen Park and African Safari. Hells of Beppu and Umitamago are also worth visiting.
- Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 3 min walk
- Kinrin Lake - 3 min walk
- Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 4 min walk
- Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 8 min walk
- Yufuin Motorcycle Museum - 16 min walk
- Yufu Station - 16 min walk
- Oita (OIT) - 54 min drive
- 由布まぶし心 本店 - 1 min walk
- Yufuin star coffee - 2 min walk
- Restaurant MUSICA - 2 min walk
- 고로케 yufuin kinsho - 3 min walk
- Yu no Takean - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Yufuin Santokan Inn
- Santokan Inn
- Yufuin Santokan Yufu
- Yufuin Santokan Ryokan
- Yufuin Santokan Ryokan Yufu
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This ryokan is a little hidden gem near the Kirin Lake. The room is spacious and clean. The service is immaculate with attention to details in all aspects. The dinner and breakfast are both elaborate and made of high quality ingredients. Free shuttle service is available, though the ryokan is within walking distance from Yufuin JR Station. A very enjoyable stay and I’d definitely return if I visit Yufuin again in the future. Highly recommended.