Find Hotels in Olhao
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 29, 2017
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2018
Visitors to Olhao are sure to enjoy the waterfront, spas, and seafood restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Carmo Church, Barril Beach, and Tavira Castle.
- There are 149 hotels and other accommodations in Olhao
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Olhao
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Ria Formosa Natural Park, Sao Miguel Peak, and Ilha da Armona Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Olhao Harbour is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Moncarapacho Museum and Chapel and Olhao Municipal Market.
In Olhao, you'll find 149 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cidade de Olhão - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Vila Monte Farm House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Quinta dos Poetas - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Carmo Church, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center, and Barril Beach, which is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) away.
Dressing for Olhao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Olhao each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Olhao?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Olhao, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Olhao?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Olhao?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Olhao?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Olhao?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Olhao?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Ilha da Armona Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Olhao?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Olhao?
Recent reviews of Olhao hotels
More trip options
- Olhao Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Olhao Airports
- Hotels in Olhao Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Olhao Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Olhao
- More Hotel Options in Olhao
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Olhao, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends