Faro Vacation Packages
Faro Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Faro hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Faro trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Hotels in Faro
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Top things to do in Faro
Faro Beach Vacation
A Faro vacation makes it a piece of cake to kick back and unwind. Whether you like the idea of lazing by the water or wandering along the shore looking for pretty seashells, a trip to Faro will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you'd rather be near the center of town, stay in the vicinity of Faro Island Beach. This stretch of coast is just 3 miles (5 km) away. We also offer Faro vacation deals within easy reach of Ilha da Culatra Beach and Ilha da Barreta Beach, two other stunning nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Faro
- Nothing screams vacation like staying right near the shoreline. If you agree with us, see what's available among our Faro beach hotels.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors to this area. A17 - Heaven Sun Praia da Rocha 1 bed Apartment and Lemon Tree Apartments are good examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Don't like endlessly reaching for your wallet when you're on vacation? We hear you. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Faro are the ideal solution.
- Our Faro things to do page is a terrific place to begin organizing your escape to Faro. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 41,400 locals to discover even more.
- Carmo Church is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, check out our Faro vacation deals.