Visiting Oliveira do Hospital
Visitors to Oliveira do Hospital are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, gardens, and monuments.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Oliveira do Hospital
- The closest major airport is in Viseu (VSE), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oliveira do Hospital
The university setting is a highlight of the city and School of Technology and Management of Oliveira do Hospital is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Roman Ruins of Bobadela and Olive Oil Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Oliveira do Hospital. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Alva Valley Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Aqua Village Health Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Oliveira do Hospital
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Oliveira do Hospital gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F