Visiting Orchard Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Orchard Park has to offer including its football games. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Top sights around the area include New Era Field, Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, and KeyBank Center.
- You'll find 149 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orchard Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include New Era Field, Pedaling History Bicycle Museum, and Chestnut Ridge Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bob-O-Link Golf Club and Eternal Flame Falls.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chestnut Hill Guest House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to visit around the area include Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, 6.6 mi/10.7 km from the heart of the city, and KeyBank Center, which is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away.
Dressing for Orchard Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Orchard Park gets about 40.47 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F