Visiting East Aurora
Visitors to East Aurora are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include New Era Field, Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, and Buffalo Museum of Science.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Aurora
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Roycroft Campus. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Toy Town Museum and Explore and More Children's Museum.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn East Aurora - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include New Era Field, located 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city center, and Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Dressing for East Aurora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 40.47 inches of rain falls on East Aurora each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 19°F