Families will find kid-friendly activities in Williamsville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls. Niagara Falls State Park, Bridal Veil Falls, and American Falls are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamsville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Island Park, Glen Falls, and Great Baehre Conservation Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eastern Hills Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Amherst Audubon Golf Course and Patriots and Heroes Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Williamsville. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
- Salvatores Grand Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Tru by Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport, NY - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Top places to see in the area include Niagara Falls State Park, located 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Bridal Veil Falls, which is 18.4 mi/29.5 km away.
Dressing for Williamsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.47 inches of rain falls on Williamsville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F