Visitors can enjoy all that Othello has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Moses Lake
- The closest major airport is in Richland, WA (RLD), 37.9 mi (61 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Othello
The picturesque setting of Lions Park and Potholes State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Scooteney Reservoir Recreation Area and Striker Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Othello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 8.35 inches of rain falls on Othello each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 24°F