Visitors to Sonora are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. You'll find 16 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Junction.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sonora
The picturesque setting of Eaton Hill Nature Center and Caverns of Sonora exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Sonora Ice House Ranch Museum and Sonora Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sonora. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sonora - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Sonora - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sonora
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Sonora gets about 23.07 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F