Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Frig didn't work. Bed was great. Bathroom cramped. Used blanket to cover broken window blinds. 2-2.3 stars. Character. Near county fair grounds and small park. Easy access to Bryce Canyon even though on north end of town. Pillows good. Only one trash can.
This hotel is outdated and carpet is really old. I think its fine if you're on the road and need to spend one or two nights. The family suite was great for our family of four. We stayed for just one night on our way to Bryce canyon National park. Would not stay for more than 2 nights.
My wife and I chose Panguitch Inn as a stop between stops, so we just wanted a cheap room for the night. The room was exactly what we expected: Small but adequate. On a side note, I was pleased that they had a nice big ice machine a short distance from the main area of the hotel, as our previous ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Panguitch hotel! Choosing the right hotel during your Bryce Canyon National Park vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Panguitch. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Panguitch accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Bryce Canyon National Park is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Panguitch has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Bryce Canyon National Park has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Panguitch is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 936% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?