Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hatch, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and mountain views. In Hatch, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hatch
Places to visit in the larger region include Red Canyon, Mammoth Cave, and Don Spring Mountain. You'll also find Gem Theatre and Bryce Natural Bridge in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hatch. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mountain Ridge Cabins and Lodging - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- The Riverside Ranch RV Park, Motel & Campground - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bryce Zion Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hatch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 6°F at night
- About 11.97 inches of rain falls on Hatch each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°F