Find Hotels in Panguitch, UT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Panguitch, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Scenic and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its parks.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Panguitch
- The closest major airport is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 37.1 mi (59.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Panguitch
The parks and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Red Canyon, Dixie National Forest, and Mammoth Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gem Theatre and Fishlake National Forest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Panguitch. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Red Canyon Village - With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its spacious and comfortable rooms.
- Panguitch Lake Adventure Resort - Our customers love the helpful staff and high-quality beds at this cabin. With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Quality Inn Bryce Canyon - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Panguitch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Panguitch gets about 11.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Panguitch?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Panguitch, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Panguitch?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Panguitch?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Panguitch?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Panguitch?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Red Canyon?
What about the best place to stay close to Dixie National Forest?
What are some accommodations with pools in Panguitch?
Recent reviews of Panguitch hotels
More trip options
- Panguitch Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Panguitch Airports
- Hotels near Popular Panguitch Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Panguitch
- More Hotel Options in Panguitch
- Panguitch Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Utah
- Other Hotels near Panguitch, Utah
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends