Travelers to Panningen will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 178 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Weeze (NRN), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Eindhoven (EIN), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Panningen
Places to visit in the larger region include Toverland Amusement Park, Kasteel D'Erp, and Stuw Belfeld. Additionally, you'll find Chateau Holtmuhle and Venlo Green Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Panningen, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Theaterhotel De Oranjerie is 9.9 mi (16 km) from central Panningen. This 4-star hotel in Roermond features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Het Arresthuis is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the center of Panningen. This 4-star hotel in Roermond features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Rooland is located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Panningen. This 3-star hotel in Arcen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
Dressing for Panningen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Panningen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F