See yourself strolling around the streets of a brand-new spot, staring up at the lovely settings or the monuments everywhere around you. But there's one draw you've been anticipating most of all: Paradise Peak. The moment has finally come to mark it off your bucket list.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Paradise Peak?
Hotels near Paradise Peak
If you ever need to escape from the urban hustle and bustle, delight in the tranquility at Paradise Peak.
If you'd love to stay someplace near Paradise Peak, that's not a problem. You'll be able to find 7 hotels within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Bleu Emeraude Residence, just 2 miles away. Two more options are the Le Temps des Cerises Hotel Beach, 2 miles away, and the Hevea Hotel, only 2 miles away.
If your family is traveling frugally, you'll find a couple of acceptable hotel options in the vicinity. The Belmond La Samanna and the Blue Pelican Vacation Rental come recommended.
If you can't get enough of life's finer things, you'll be glad to hear that there are a few upscale hotels in the vicinity. Take a look at the Coral Beach Club Villas & Marina and the Green Cay Villas for excellent comfort and service.
For appetizing food after a tiring afternoon of touring, head 0.5 miles from Paradise Peak to Blue Paradise Snackbar & Lounge (Colombier). This establishment is easy to get to and is always buzzing with restless explorers.
Looking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Paradise Peak to do in the area:
- Be sure to check out Fort St. Louis and learn about its significant contribution to the region's past.
- Buy a bargain at Marigot Market and experience the excitement of this busy market.
- Marina Royale is a picturesque place to go on a slow stroll while enjoying the boats floating on the water.
- Mercure Beach is a great place to let the kids loose, getting them off their video games and out in the fresh air!
- Nothing cleanses the soul like an afternoon at the beach, don't forget to visit Red Bay Beach, one of the area's best.
St. Martin hotels and lodging listed on Expedia supply everything you need, so you can definitely get options near Paradise Peak you'll appreciate. St. Martin was a pretty popular place in the past year, so you will not be alone. You can rest assured once booking time is here, too: all manner of guests would propose their St. Martin hotel to an acquaintance. All the information and advice you're looking you'll find right here.
- We've got spaces that are pleasant for everyone, including families with children and travelers on their own.
- The staff at lodging around Paradise Peak go beyond all expectation as you might anticipate near such a stunning feature.
- Rooms in St. Martin accommodation will be clean, fresh, and primed to greet you.
And thanks to our wide roster of hotels near Paradise Peak, you can stay right in the region.
Fascinating St. Martin Facts and Figures
After Paradise Peak is checked off your schedule, there are still further things to see and do in St. Martin.
- St. Martin is starting to find its place after having been a closed book.
- You'll find St. Martin also knows its stuff when it comes to customized assistance after you spend some hours on its abundant activities.
- Get cultured about the area's background, then head out on the town to conclude your day with a bang.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few all-new photo ops. You won't regret planning a trip to St. Martin, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Paradise Peak. Book today!