Find Hotels in Marigot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 5, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Visitors to Marigot are sure to enjoy the seaside and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights in the city include Marigot Market and Fort St. Louis.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Marigot
- The closest major airport is in Philipsburg (SXM-Princess Juliana Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marigot
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Paradise Peak and Happy Bay. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Marigot Market is a favorite for retail therapy. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Marina Royale is one place to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marigot. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Beach Hotel - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Fantastic Guest House - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this guesthouse. Amenities at this guesthouse include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Other top sights in Marigot include Fort St. Louis. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Maho Beach, 3.1 mi/5.1 km from the heart of the city, and Pinel Island, which is 5.1 mi/8.3 km away.
Dressing for Marigot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Marigot gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 74°F