Find Hotels in Paranga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Visitors to Paranga are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Paradise Beach, Super Paradise Beach, and Windmills of Mykonos.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Paranga
- The closest major airport is in Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paranga
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Paranga Beach and Agia Anna Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Paradise Beach and Super Paradise Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Paranga. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Almyra Guest Houses is located in central Paranga. This 4-star hotel in Mykonos features a restaurant, free parking, and a health club.
- Agia Anna Studios is located in the heart of Paranga. This 3-star apartment in Mykonos features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Paraga Estate - Mykonos Beach Front 1,000 Sq.m Villa, Sleeps 18, Total Privacy is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star guesthouse in Mykonos features a private beach, free WiFi, and a bar.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Windmills of Mykonos, 2.9 mi/4.6 km from the city center, and Panagia Paraportiani, which is 3 mi/4.9 km away.
Dressing for Paranga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Paranga is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F