Think of yourself sauntering around the downtown area of a fresh city, noticing the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you have been anticipating in particular: Platis Gialos Beach. The time has finally arrived to tick it off your must-do list.
Platis Gialos Beach Hotels
Hotels near Platis Gialos Beach
Enjoy your time at Platis Gialos Beach.
Come and check it out in Mykonos.
There are 20 accommodation options that are within 0.6 miles of Platis Gialos Beach. You're guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. Top ones include the Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort, Petasos Beach Resort & Spa and Palladium Hotel.
On the hunt for somewhere to rest which won't cut into your precious savings? There is no need to stress as there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. 1 mile away, you'll come across the Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos, but if that's not quite right for you, then perhaps you could check out the Myconian Ambassador Hotel Relais & Chateaux, which is 0.1 miles away.
If you're searching for a hotel that goes that extra mile, you'll find a great range of upmarket offerings within walking distance. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Mykonos Kosmoplaz Beach Resort Hotel, (0.07 miles away), or the Kamari Hotel, (0.2 miles away).
You'll quickly see there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Mykonos fun park (Platis Gialos), not far from Platis Gialos Beach. Later on, you don't want to look for a spot to eat dinner. Nammos (Psarou Beach, Psarou) is just 0.4 miles away.
After you're done with Platis Gialos Beach, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- If you can't say no to a superb view, treat yourself to a sunrise at Agia Anna Beach. It's among the area's most outstanding coastlines.
- Visit Psarou Beach, casually walk along the beach, feel the cool water on your skin and enjoy some fresh air.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or just kicking back on the shoreline, Paranga Beach is the perfect place to spend time with the children.
- If you're after a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Paradise Beach you can breathe in some fresh air, take in the scenery and mess about in the shallows.
- Nothing restores the soul like a trip to the beach, make plans to visit Ornos Beach, one of the region's top coastal destinations.
Resorts and motels in Mykonos here on Expedia provide all that you want, so you're sure to get locations near Platis Gialos Beach that you'll fall in love with. Get searching Mykonos saw quite a few tourists last year. You can rest assured when it's time to reserve your room, too: countless new admirers would suggest their Mykonos hotel to a colleague. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance and tricks you're searching for.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the concierge service at hotels around Platis Gialos Beach is awesome.
- "Presentable, neat, and primed to greet you" is always the goal for Mykonos hotels.
- You're in the correct place if you're seeking spaces that are pleasant in addition to fresh and tidy.
Accommodation in Mykonos got extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. With our wide catalogue of hotels near Platis Gialos Beach, you can stay right nearby.
Mykonos Fascinating Facts and Figures
After Platis Gialos Beach is checked off your list, you'll still have things to see and do in Mykonos.
- Mykonos hasn't been really well-known in the guide books, but it is currently starting to gain in status.
- After a time spent on its a full itinerary of action, you'll also find Mykonos knows a thing or two about greeting its arrivals with a friendly hello.
- Get informed about local history, then head out on the town to top off the exploration.
You won't regret paying a visit to Mykonos, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Platis Gialos Beach. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few breathtaking new selfies!