Find Hotels Near Parc Jourdan, Couronne Urbaine from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Parc Jourdan
Top Hotels Close to Parc Jourdan
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Parc Jourdan Hotel Guide
Suck up the fresh air as your worries melt away at Parc Jourdan, a peaceful natural oasis.
To get there, you will need to go 400 miles away from the national capital, Paris, and into a destination called Aix-en-Provence.
It's always easy to locate accommodation options just a short walk from Parc Jourdan. With an impressive 21 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find the perfect fit. The Hotel Le Pigonnet, Hotel de Gantès and Cezanne Hotel are definitely among the most popular ones.
You'll be able to designate some extra cash for sightseeing by deciding to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget hotels. 0.6 miles away, you'll find the Hotel du Globe, but if that's not to your liking, then you could check out the Séjours et Affaires Aix en Provence Mirabeau, which is 0.4 miles away.
There's plenty of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. The Villa Gallici and the Grand Hôtel Roi René Aix en Provence MGallery By Sofitel are the pick of the bunch. They are 0.9 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Before you head to Parc Jourdan, stop for a treat at Le Germinal. This nearby rest stop is an excellent place to grab a quick pick-me-up. Another terrific nearby establishment where you can eat a more filling meal is Le Germinal. Finally, venture to Les Deux Amis and order a cocktail or two.
Other Places to Visit near Parc JourdanThink you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Parc Jourdan, there is plenty more to do:
- Place des Quatre-Dauphins is much than just somewhere to rest your head. As one of the destination's most impressive establishments, why not go and see for yourself why it's so popular?
- Hôtel de Caumont - Centre d'Art is a community facility that offers locals and visitors alike a wide range of events and exhibitions, including local art exhibitions, festivals and artist workshops.
- Get a look into the lifestyle and society of this region by strolling down Cours Mirabeau. It's the perfect opportunity to encounter some friendly local residents.
- If you would like to have an enjoyable activity, explore Granet Museum.
- Start your trip off on the right foot by going to Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office and getting some informative brochures.
Parc Jourdan can be easily accessed via public transportation. The closest stop, Gare d'Aix-en-Provence Ville, is located 0.2 miles away.