When you consider a brand-new place, you probably think you'll be ambling around the boulevards, taking note of the marvellous environment or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one thing you are especially prepared for: Parlee Beach Provincial Park. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Lodging at Parlee Beach Provincial Park
Hotels near Parlee Beach Provincial Park
Nothing replenishes your spirits like a quick sojourn into nature. Treat yourself to some time at Parlee Beach Provincial Park.
It can be found in Moncton, 100 miles from Fredericton.
If you'd prefer to stay somewhere near Parlee Beach Provincial Park, that's not a problem. There are 6 accommodation options within 2 miles. The Seely's Motel and the Lands End Beach Cottage are only 1 mile and 0.5 miles away. Another handy option, the Pointe-du-Chêne Executive, is 0.5 miles away.
Money-savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be pleased as there are some reasonably priced accommodation options in the area. You won't have a great distance to go to get to the Parlee Beach Luxury. Conveniently, it's just 0.1 miles away. The Diamond in the Bluff is another great option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
You're sure to enjoy the plush comfort at the Four Seas Beach Motel. What's more, you'll only need to walk 0.8 miles to get to this first-rate hotel.
After a day spent touring, why not finish the night with an appetizing meal? Trot 0.2 miles from Parlee Beach Provincial Park to Restaurant Parlee Beach (221 Parlee Beach Road, Pointe-du-Chêne).
You need not venture very far from Parlee Beach Provincial Park to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Pointe du Chene Range Lighthouse is a picturesque old lighthouse that we recommend you visit if you're in the area.
- Quiet the mind and relax your senses with a nice walk by the water at Pointe-du-Chene Wharf.
- You can't pass up on Ecocentre Homarus Eco-Centre if you want to learn all about the plants and animals that occupy this region.
- Can't live without bunkers, fairways and greens? Make your way to South Cove Camping and Golf today.
- Maison Historique Pascal-Poirier allows amateur historians the opportunity to see a property of historic prominence.
Expedia's Moncton hotels furnish everything you need, so you can be certain to have selections near Parlee Beach Provincial Park that you'll enjoy. Moncton was a relatively popular place last year, so you won't be alone. You'll rest easy once you are ready to reserve your room, too: all sorts of new admirers would suggest their Moncton hotel to their colleagues. All the secret guidance you need we have right here.
- Rooms in Moncton accommodation are always orderly and neat.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the concierge service at accommodation close to Parlee Beach Provincial Park is great.
- In search of accommodations that are relaxing plus clean? We have it right here.
Moncton getaways received extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Parlee Beach Provincial Park, your number one site awaits.
Moncton Intriguing Facts and Figures
After Parlee Beach Provincial Park is realized, you'll still have things to do in Moncton.
- Moncton tours have been kept secret until recently, but the number of trips has been skyrocketing, meaning the moment to make your wishes come true is now.
- You'll notice Moncton also is an ace when it comes to individual welcomes after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
- Eat a delightful meal of the local cooking and find a cute store to get some fashion items.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Moncton, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Parlee Beach Provincial Park. Bid adieu to the same old views and greet some awe-inspiring new landscapes!