Visitors to Shediac are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seafood restaurants, and golf courses.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Moncton
- The closest major airport is in Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shediac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Shediac Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shediac's Giant Lobster and Heron Bay Gallery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Shediac. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Shediac - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Le Griffon B&B - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bower on Main by Bower Hotels & Suites - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Shediac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Shediac is 1.61 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F