Visiting Paso del Rey
Visitors to Paso del Rey are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Estadio Velez Sarsfield.
- You'll find 706 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paso del Rey
Estadio Velez Sarsfield is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Tortugas Open Mall and Automotive Museum.
As you plan your trip to Paso del Rey, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 294 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Los Platanos Cabañas & Suites is located in central Paso del Rey. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Paso del Rey can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Costa Rica is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Paso del Rey. This 3-star hotel in Buenos Aires features a bar, a sauna, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Palo Santo Hotel is located 19 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Paso del Rey. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Buenos Aires can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Paso del Rey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Paso del Rey each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 42°F