Pecos Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Pecos and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 10 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Pecos hotels and accomodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pecos is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and breakfast.
- Pets are welcome at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pecos. This hotel offers a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pecos. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and Smart TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Pecos
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 99°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pecos is 11.57 inches
Exploring Pecos with Your Pet
Known for its ruins and museums, Pecos has lots to offer visitors including its architecture, zoo, and opera. See the local sights and visit Maxey Park Zoo and West of the Pescos Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Memory Lane Car Museum and Buck Jackson Arena.