Visitors can enjoy all that Pecos has to offer including the cafés, museums, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and opera houses.
- You'll find 91 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Stockton
- The closest major airport is in Pecos, TX (PEQ-Pecos Municipal), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pecos
The city's cultural venues include West of the Pescos Museum and Memory Lane Car Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maxey Park Zoo and Buck Jackson Arena.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pecos. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Swiss Chalet Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Pecos - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Pecos - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Pecos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 99°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pecos is 11.57 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F