Visitors can enjoy all that Pelekas has to offer including its beaches. In Pelekas, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pelekas
A favorite place to visit in the city is Glyfada Beach. You'll also find Pelekas Beach and Myrtiotissa Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pelekas. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Melina Bay House is located in the heart of Pelekas. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Corfu can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers love its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Glyfada Homes Resort is located in central Pelekas. Guests who stay at this 1-star apartment in Corfu can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Pelekas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Pelekas gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F