Travelers to Pertegada will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Caorle Cathedral.
- There are 572 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pertegada
Caorle Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find River Stella Mouth Regional Nature Reserve and Gulliverlandia Aquarium Center in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pertegada, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 342 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Centrale Sandron is located in the heart of Pertegada. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Latisana can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Martini is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lignano Pineta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Pergola Dependance is located within 4.6 mi (7.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lignano Sabbiadoro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pertegada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Pertegada gets about 45.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F