Visiting Lignano Sabbiadoro
Visitors can enjoy all that Lignano Sabbiadoro has to offer including the waterfront, theme park, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and bars. A top sight in the area is Caorle Cathedral.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodations in Lignano Sabbiadoro
- The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 41 mi (65.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lignano Sabbiadoro
Attractions like Parco Junior, Gulliverlandia Aquarium Center, and Aquasplash are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Punta Faro Marina and Unicef Adventure Park.
In Lignano Sabbiadoro, you'll find 145 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Daniele - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel & Wellness Fra i Pini - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Green Village Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Caorle Cathedral, located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lignano Sabbiadoro is 51.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F