Find Motels in Petersburg
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Other property types in Petersburg
Home w/ Views, Mins to Monongahela National Forest
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2021
Breath of Heaven Bed & Breakfast
Petersburg Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Petersburg, let us help you find a motel or something similar from more than 187 accommodations in the larger area. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or cost-effective amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Petersburg. In the area, favorite places to visit include Canaan Valley Ski Resort.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like satellite TV.
- Central Petersburg is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like satellite TV.
- Located 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the heart of Petersburg
What to Do in Petersburg
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Rough Run
- Dolly Sods Wilderness Area
- Seneca Rocks
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Top Kick's Military Museum
- Canaan Valley Ski Resort
- West-Whitehill Winery
Best Time to Visit PetersburgFigure out the ideal time to visit Petersburg by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 22° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.80 inches in a year