Find Hotels in Phan Thiet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Phan Thiet
Travelers to Phan Thiet give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Poshanu Cham Tower, Mui Ne Sand Dunes, and Mui Ne Beach. In Phan Thiet, there are 212 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Phan Thiet
The city is notable for landmarks like Poshanu Cham Tower, Duc Thanh School, and Van Thuy Tu Temple. The beaches and desert highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mui Ne Sand Dunes, Mui Ne Beach, and Phan Thiet Beach. Fishing is just one of the top activities, while Sea Links City and Wine Castle are sights to visit.
In Phan Thiet, you'll be able to select from 212 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cham Villas Boutique Luxury Resort - This 3.5-star resort in Central Mui Ne Beach features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Grace Boutique Resort - Our customers love the breakfast and WiFi at this resort. This 3.5-star resort in East Ham Tien Beach features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Central Mui Ne Beach can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Phan Thiet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 77.87 inches of rain falls on Phan Thiet each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Phan Thiet?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phan Thiet, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Phan Thiet?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Phan Thiet?
Where is the best place to stay in East Ham Tien Beach?
What's a favorite place to stay in Central Mui Ne Beach?
What's the best hotel for families in Phan Thiet?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Phan Thiet?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Phan Thiet?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Phan Thiet?
Where is the best place to stay close to Mui Ne Beach?
Recent reviews of Phan Thiet hotels
More trip options
- Phan Thiet Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phan Thiet Airports
- Hotels in Phan Thiet Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Phan Thiet Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Phan Thiet
- More Hotel Options in Phan Thiet
- More Popular Hotels in Binh Thuan
- Other Hotels near Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends