Think of yourself sauntering through the streets of your next holiday, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous settings all around you. But Phra Nang Cave is one feature you're especially looking forward to. You have wanted to escape there for years, and now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Lodging at Phra Nang Cave
Hotels near Phra Nang Cave
Nothing rejuvenates the mind like a trip into nature. Treat yourself to some time at Phra Nang Cave.
Getting there is quite the adventure, as it is situated 410 miles from the nation's capital, Bangkok, in a place called Krabi.
Phra Nang Cave has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 31 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are the Rayavadee, the Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa and the Railay Bay Resort and Spa, just 0.4 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
You can put aside more cash for activities if you opt to rest your head at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Sand Sea Resort and the Dream Valley Resort Tonsai Beach are a couple of popular choices. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile.
If you're looking to have a stylish, comfortable haven to rest your bones after a long day, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should tickle your fancy. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Railay Phutawan Resort and the Railay Garden View Resort, which are located 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
As you and your travel partners meander along the lanes that encompass Phra Nang Cave, stop by Railay Coffee. Smell the enchanting aroma of coffee and taste test one or two sweet pastries. Later on, you should have a full meal at samonsi by coco 2004. This restaurant is also within walking distance. Do you have the next round? Keep the drinks flowing at BAMBOO BAR & BAMBOO TATTOO.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Phra Nang Cave, you'll find lots more to experience:
- Go for a dip, take a lazy walk, play some ball games, collect beach treasures and possibly even enjoy a delicious picnic. The enjoyable things you can do at East Railay Beach are only restricted by your imagination!
- If you'd like a bit of salty sea air and maybe a little paddle if it's a warm day, spend some time at Ao Phra Nang Beach.
- Feel the wind rush by your face, the water under your feet and the salt on your face at Shell Fossil Beach.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or playing some sports on the beach, Nopparat Thara Beach is the perfect place to spend some time with the family.
- Thara Park is a pleasant spot where you can truly relax and live in the moment.
Our directory of Krabi hotels furnishes all the things you want, so you are sure to find choices near Phra Nang Cave that you'll adore. Lots of tourists visit to really retreat from daily life, so it's time to get hunting. You'll roam with confidence once booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all types would endorse their Krabi hotel to their colleagues. You're only a click away from all the recommendations you're looking for.
- And we have rooms that are relaxing for everyone, including large families with children and individuals.
- Rooms in Krabi lodging are always fresh and clean.
- The concierge service at accommodation near Phra Nang Cave will be great which can only enhance your journey to this dazzling monument.
Thanks to Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Phra Nang Cave, we see your preferred place in your future.
Learn About Krabi
After Phra Nang Cave is checked off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Krabi.
- Look into some adventures near Krabi so you can really leave no stone unturned.
- Discover the perfect store to get a few gifts and savor a tasty supper of the local ingredients.
- After you spend some hours on its abundant pastimes, you'll discover Krabi also knows a thing or two about custom welcomes.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Krabi, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Phra Nang Cave. Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old vistas and wave hello to some astonishing landscapes!