- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Deluxe Ocean Terrace)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Grand Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Oceanfront
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Oceanfront
Junior Suite, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Karon, Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is on the beach. Chalong Temple and Big Buddha are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Dino Park Mini Golf and Tiger Kingdom Phuket. Discover the area's water adventures with boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and ziplining.Visit our Karon travel guide
- Patong Beach - 10 min drive
- Bangla Road - 11 min drive
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 11 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 13 min drive
- Karon Beach - 21 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 70 min drive
- Portofino — 1 min walk
- Wang Warin — 1 min walk
About this property
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 648 for adults and THB 324 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1400 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close to Paradise. Could not hace been a better experience. The private beach is One of the best I ever saw. The service is excellent, the place is beautiful and quiet. Lot if amenities, all great. Food is very good and not so expensive (by American standards). Breakfast was included and was fabulous. Marvelous experience!