Consider yourself on your future getaway: you probably see yourself ambling through the city center, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. But Pikk Hermann is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. For years, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and the moment has finally come to get there.
Pikk Hermann Hotels
Hotels near Pikk Hermann
It is certainly worth making the time to drop into Pikk Hermann.
It can be found in Tallinn, the country's capital. This energetic metropolis attracts tourists that come from all over the planet.
With 24 accommodation options located within 0.6 miles of Pikk Hermann, you'll be spoiled for choice! The Hotel St. Petersbourg, Oldhouse Apartments and Merchants House Hotel are among the most popular ones.
If you're exhausted from your travels and require somewhere reasonably-priced but comfortable to rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The Three Sisters Hotel and the Schlössle Hotel are two convenient hotel options, that are located 0.6 miles and 0.4 miles away.
This area's countless upmarket hotel options will be drawcards for those who usually travel in style. Two options that dominate when it comes to comfort and charm are the Savoy Boutique Hotel by TallinnHotels and the Tallinn City Apartments, which sit only 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're searching for a rich brew of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Go Hotel Shnelli (Toompuiestee 37, Tallinn) is a perfect place to stop. Walking distance from Pikk Hermann, worn out tourists can find it with ease. When you're truly hungry, you shouldn't have to hunt for a spot to eat a real meal. Savoy Boutique Hotel (Suur-Karja 17, Tallinn) is only 0.3 miles away.
Once you've checked out Pikk Hermann, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- Toompea Castle is one of the most prominent landmarks in the area, but you may need to check if a confirmation is required beforehand.
- Hirvepark is a local spot where one can really relax and live in the current moment.
- Your family doesn't need to be Catholic to enjoy seeing and learning about Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
- You don't need to be an ardent architecture fan to get something out of a visit to Kiek in de Kok and Bastion Passages Museum. This historic tower stands out above the rest!
- You'll be moved by the miracle of Mother Nature when you visit Danish King's Garden, a unique private garden.
One way to travel to Pikk Hermann is via the train. At a distance of 0.3 miles, Gorail is the nearest metro station. Baltic Station is the next best terminal in the vicinity. It can be found 0.4 miles away.
Our Old Town hotels furnish everything you need, so you'll certainly find a place to stay near Pikk Hermann that you'll love. Old Town welcomed more than a few tourists in the past twelve months, so get hunting. You can travel with confidence once it's time to reserve, too: multiple newcomers endorse their Old Town hotel. We've got all the tricks and advice you need.
- From big families with children to solo travelers, we have cozy spaces for all groups.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the staff at hotels near Pikk Hermann exceed all goals.
- Rooms in Old Town lodging are always presentable and fresh.
Old Town holidays received more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. With our big directory of hotels near Pikk Hermann, your choice spot awaits.
Learn All About Old Town
With Pikk Hermann crossed off your agenda, you'll still have things to see and do in Old Town.
- Old Town is beginning to find its place after having been kept secret.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then head out on the town to top off the exploration right.
- Old Town also knows several things about individualized treatment after some time spent on its a full plate of action.
Planning a holiday to Old Town is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Pikk Hermann. Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and wave hello to more than a few breathtaking selfies!