Visiting Pincher Creek
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Pincher Creek, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its parks and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Waterton Park
- The closest major airport is in Lethbridge, AB (YQL-Lethbridge County), 53 mi (85.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pincher Creek
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village and Pincher Creek Golf Club. You'll also find Heritage Acres Farm Museum and Beauvais Lake Provincial Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pincher Creek. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stardust Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Ramada by Wyndham Pincher Creek - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Pincher Creek - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Pincher Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Pincher Creek gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F