Visitors to Piquecos are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Place Nationale and St Pierre Abbey. There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piquecos
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Place Nationale and St Pierre Abbey. Additionally, you'll find Montauban L' Estang Golf Course and Pont Vieux in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Piquecos, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Le Pigeonnier du Gué is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Piquecos. This 4-star hotel in Montauban features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Abbaye des Capucins Spa & Resort, BW Premier Collection is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Piquecos. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Montauban can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Montauban is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the center of Piquecos. This 1-star hotel in Montauban features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Piquecos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 25.51 inches of rain falls on Piquecos each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F