When you consider a brand-new spot, you might think you'll be rambling around the streets, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one draw you're looking forward to most of all: Piraeus Flea Market. Right now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Piraeus Flea Market Accommodation
Hotels near Piraeus Flea Market
Stopping by Piraeus Flea Market is always an experience.
Located in the nation's capital city, Athens, it is a big draw for the area.
Accommodation options close to Piraeus Flea Market are certainly plentiful. 27 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. The Efplias Hotel Apartments and Suites, the Piraeus Theoxenia Hotel and the Hotel Poseidonio are just some you should check out. They are 0.8 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Would you much rather spend your precious dollars on experiences? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Hotel Phidias (0.6 miles away) and the Piraeus Dream (0.4 miles away) are popular options to remember.
If you don't mind going all out on a place to stay, how about you look at one of the many upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? A local favorite is the Park Hotel Piraeus, a walk of only 0.5 miles away. Another is the Faros 2 Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
Before you go to Piraeus Flea Market, grab a coffee at High Life (Καραΐσκου 119, Pireas). Try the daily special, soak up the refreshing ambiance and indulge in the appetizing meals at 1920 (Etolikou 72, Pireas). This place is also nearby.
Piraeus Flea Market isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- A tour of Church of St. Nicholas is a great way to get to know the local religion and way of life.
- If you and your family are keen on archaeology, then the Archaeological Museum of Piraeus is the perfect place for you to discover a large range of artifacts and the rituals and habits of peoples long past.
- Climb on board at Hellenic Maritime Museum to enjoy an expedition into the region's maritime heritage.
- There's an abundance of rides to experience and snacks to sample at the popular local amusement park, Allou Fun Park.
- It doesn't matter if you're a landlubber or a sailor who's crossed a few oceans, a stop at Averof Museum makes for an entertaining and educational day out.
Piraeus is the nearest station to Piraeus Flea Market, it's located about 0.1 miles away. Another nearby terminal is Lefka, which is 0.1 miles away.
Athens resorts and lodging listed on Expedia supply all you need, so you're sure to find sites near Piraeus Flea Market you'll appreciate. Get researching Athens had quite a few visitors last year. We have all the tricks and advice you're searching for right here. You'll rest assured when the time comes to reserve your spot, too: many new admirers endorsed their Athens hotel.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent monument, the concierge service at lodging near Piraeus Flea Market is grand.
- You'll find it right here if you're looking for spaces that are cozy in addition to neat and presentable.
- "Neat, presentable, and eager to welcome you in" is how Athens hotels will be waiting.
As you can see, it's understandable why Athens accommodation saw greater numbers of visitors in the past year than 2015. Your desired spot is ready with Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Piraeus Flea Market.
After you've achieved Piraeus Flea Market, you'll still have lots to see and do in Athens.
- Athens hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but is now beginning to make itself known.
- Athens also knows many things about custom welcomes after an afternoon spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Dine on an enticing supper of the local fare and discover a gallery to look for souvenirs.
Planning a getaway to Athens is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Piraeus Flea Market from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some all-new photo opportunities!