Find Hotels in Pittsburg, NH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
Visitors to Pittsburg are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. In Pittsburg, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pittsburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Poore Family Homestead Historic Farm Museum, Beaver Brook Falls Natural Area, and Bennett Bridge. Additionally, you'll find Dixville Notch State Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pittsburg, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Private Peaceful Setting Sleeps 2-3 is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the center of Pittsburg. Located in Pittsburg, this lodge features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Brand NEW Rental - Whitetail Cabin is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from central Pittsburg. Located in Pittsburg, this lodge features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a patio. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Unit-cant GET ANY Closer TO Back Lake Unless Youre IN A Boat! On ATV Trails is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Pittsburg. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Colebrook can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pittsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and -6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 1°F
- Pittsburg gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pittsburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pittsburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pittsburg?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Pittsburg?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Pittsburg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pittsburg?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Connecticut River?
Recent reviews of Pittsburg hotels
More trip options
- Pittsburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pittsburg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pittsburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pittsburg
- More Hotel Options in Pittsburg
- More Popular Hotels in New Hampshire
- Other Hotels near Pittsburg, New Hampshire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends