Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Visitors to Littleton are sure to enjoy the ski areas, shopping, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Cannon Mountain Ski Area and Franconia Notch State Park.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Littleton
- The closest major airport is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lyndonville, VT (LLX-Caledonia County), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Littleton
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Kilburn Crags. Additionally, you might want to add Littleton Historical Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Littleton. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Littleton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable beds.
- Exit 41 Travel Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Country Squire Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and comfortable beds.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Cannon Mountain Ski Area, located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Franconia Notch State Park, which is 17.4 mi (28.1 km) away.
Dressing for Littleton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- Average annual rainfall for Littleton is 38.90 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Littleton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Littleton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Littleton?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Littleton?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Littleton?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Littleton?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Littleton?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Littleton Coin Company?
What about the best place to stay near Chutters?
What's the best hotel in Littleton to be near historical sites?
What's the best place to stay for a winter vacation in Littleton?
What are some accommodations with pools in Littleton?
Recent reviews of Littleton hotels
More trip options
- Littleton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Littleton Airports
- Hotels near Popular Littleton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Littleton
- More Hotel Options in Littleton
- More Popular Hotels in New Hampshire
- Other Hotels near Littleton, New Hampshire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends