Visitors can enjoy all that Jefferson has to offer including the mountain views and museums. Top sights around the area include Mount Washington State Park and Wildcat Mountain Ski Area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Jefferson
- The closest major airport is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lyndonville, VT (LLX-Caledonia County), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jefferson
A couple of favorite places to visit are Jefferson Historical Society Museum and Santa's Village. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mount Washington State Park and Wildcat Mountain Ski Area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Gingerbread Manor - This 2.5-star inn features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Jefferson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- Jefferson gets about 41.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F