Visiting Playa de Gandia
Visitors to Playa de Gandia are sure to enjoy the spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and bars. Top sights around the area include Gandia Beach and Oliva Beach.
- There are 247 hotels and other accommodations in Playa de Gandia
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa de Gandia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Gandia Beach, L'Ahuir Beach, and Platja Nord. Additionally, you'll find Oliva Beach in the area.
In Playa de Gandia, you'll be able to select from 247 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel RH Gijón - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Grau i Platja can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel RH Bayren Parc - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Grau i Platja features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel RH Riviera - Adults Only - This 3-star hotel in Grau i Platja features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Albufera Natural Park, 21.6 mi/34.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Playa de Gandia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Playa de Gandia gets about 15.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F