Visitors to Oliva are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses, and parks.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in Oliva
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 45.6 mi (73.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oliva
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Font Salada, Aigua Blanca Beach, and Pau Pi Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Town Hall Square and Archaeological Museum of Olivia.
In Oliva, you'll be able to select from 137 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oliva Nova Golf Beach & Golf Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Playa Oliva - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and concierge services.
- Hostal Tropical - With a stay at this 1-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Oliva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Oliva each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F