Visitors to Gandia are sure to enjoy the seaside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and golf courses.
- There are 250 hotels and other accommodations in Gandia
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 39.4 mi (63.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gandia
Cultural venues in the city include Casa de Cultura Marques Gonzalez de Quiros, Archaeological Museum of Gandia, and Museu Faller. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Daimuz Beach, Platja de Venècia, and Gandia Beach. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Gandia International University is worth a campus tour.
In Gandia, you'll be able to select from 250 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- RH Bayren Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel in Grau i Platja features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hotel Albatros - Our customers love the helpful staff and high-quality beds at this vacation rental. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Grao de Gandia can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a café, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel RH Gijón - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Grau i Platja can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Getting Around Gandia
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Gandía Station. Gandia may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Gandia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Gandia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F