Visitors to Plovanija are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Plovanija, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Plovanija
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St. Anthony, Portoroz Beach, and Izola Marina. You'll also find ATP Stella Maris Stadium and Umag Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Plovanija, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 407 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- 4 Bedroom Accommodation in Buje is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Plovanija. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- House in the Center of Plovanija With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Plovanija. This 4-star hotel in Tar features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- House in the Center of Plovanija With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Plovanija. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Plovanija
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Plovanija is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 38°F