Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Like getting to stay with your favorite grandparents, in their classic old home, when you were a child [...in a good way]. I was greeted like family. There were no ice makers or vending machines... there was a real person! who asked if I needed anything. When I asked for a glass of ice at check-in, ...
The motel is old, and comfortable..... very personable and friendly staff. Mrs. Hoopes (aka Mrs. Weeks) is the best...... The motel is very homey.....the breakfast buffet is delicious...../
Location was convenient.Room was quiet except for the air conditioner. Bed was extremely comfortable. Mini waffles and sweet rolls at breakfast were good.The rest of the breakfast was pretty standard motel quality but appropriate since the price of the rooms was so low. Coffee was available all day. ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Pocatello accommodation! Finding the perfect hotel during your Southeastern Idaho adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Pocatello. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Pocatello hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Southeastern Idaho is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Pocatello has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeastern Idaho has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Pocatello is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?