Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Chubbuck though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, lakeside setting, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pocatello
- The closest major airport is in Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chubbuck
Places to visit in the larger region include Holt Arena, Idaho State University, and L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center. Additionally, you'll find Pocatello Zoo in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 Pocatello - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Chubbuck
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chubbuck is 12.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°F