Travelers to Pomiechowek will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 544 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pomiechowek
Places to visit in the larger region include Wybickego Park, Saint Michael Archangel Parish, and Michalowska Tower. You'll also find Modlin Fortress and First Warsaw Golf & Country Club in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pomiechowek, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 544 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the center of Pomiechowek. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of Pomiechowek. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from central Pomiechowek. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Pomiechowek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pomiechowek is 0.67 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F