Those traveling to Nasielsk are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 181 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nasielsk
Places to visit in the larger region include Catholic Church of St. Anthony of Padua, Michalowska Tower, and Wybickego Park. In the area, you'll also find Saint Michael Archangel Parish and Modlin Fortress.
As you start planning for your getaway to Nasielsk, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 181 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw is 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from central Nasielsk. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Old Town is located 23.6 mi (38 km) from the heart of Nasielsk. This 3-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Castle Inn is 24.3 mi (39 km) from the center of Nasielsk. This 3-star hotel in Warsaw features free WiFi, a bar, and conference space. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Nasielsk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nasielsk is 0.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F